Monday, July 25, 2011

Did some organizing today.....

I spent all afternoon sorting and organizing my comics that are loose.  I needed this because the new issues and the old stuff were mixed and just a mess.  I had these massive mixed up stacks everywhere.  It was needed.  I have a handle on things and am making a schedule for some more series looks.  I have a collection of O'Neil Huntress comics I really want to do an issue by issue look at.  Expect Mantra Mondays to return.  I also have the books from the Convention to go through.  Plus I need to rearrange the Youth Meeting space, make and can spaghetti sauce, design a T-Shirt and plan a new program for work, and pick some stuff in the gardens.  I really just want to read comics.  Oh well, the world keeps turning.

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment