Monday, July 18, 2011

Why No Posts?

I really meant to write something this past week.  Just didn't.  I did read ACROSS THE UNIVERSE.  Awesome novel.  I will be writing about it.  Before that it was MAGIC SLAYS.  Another novel, so I have been reading, just not all comics.  I did get to the shop.  There will be a conclusion to my War Reports for Green Lantern,

About the other books I am torn.  Most of what I read will not be around come September.  It has made it hard to want to write about the titles.  I can just wait and go through them issue by issue, right?  Just kind of drains the enthusiasm knowing an end is coming to so much of my joy.

I did pick up Canterbury Cricket.  So I can write about it.  I am toying with the idea of a Flashback Friday Week.  What do you think about that?  I also have books from HeroesCon to write about still.  So I will slowly be up and running soon.

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment