Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Again

This Friday I am posting, just not any Flashbacks.  I have been sickly with seasonal allergies attacking and trying to become a major cold event.  One positive of part-time employment is when sick you can just rest and let your body get well.  I am a bit down as well.  This time next week I will be two days past turning 41 years old.  When you look at the whole of your life you can see things positive that you have done, but looking at the future you see a bleak and lonely landscape.

The pic I have posted here is of a favorite childhood duo.  I am glad the artist name is visible because I just saw it and saved it to enjoy later.  I wish someone would do a Dynomut and Blue Falcon comic like the Space Ghost origin.  That would be cool.

I do have a Halloween comic to post next week.  It is something I pulled during a ten cent sale at my LCS.  It tells of mice and the reason for the Jack O Lantern.  It is spooky and magical and the art is creepy.  I found it a bit ago and hope to have it up late Wednesday or timed to post on Halloween.

Halloween will be sad this year.  For the first time in a long time I am looking at not being a part of a Trunk or Treat.  I am down about a lot of things and this is one of them.  So much change has happened so fast in terms of work and I just have lost a bit of my mojo.  I see and feel like I am not able to be creative and stuff and I just don't want to be frustrated.  Times when it gets like this I always had my kids to interact with and those opportunities have dwindled and it leaves me empty inside.

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment