Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CHASE

I have to say that CHASE lived up to the hype it was using in the previews for NBC's Fall Season.  Kelli Giddish is wonderful as Annie Frost, Texas Ranger.  It is another action packed TV Show by Jerry Bruckheimer.  The opening scene is a great chase and take down of a fugitive on the run.  Annie kicks butt in the take down by the way.

I loved the show.  I just have one problem.  It is on opposite of Castle.  I have a choice to make, but thanks to Hulu.com I can watch both.  This show should be a solid one for NBC.  It is part procedural and a great deal of action.  The cast seems like they will gel as an ensemble to enjoy watching week in and week out.
 
I could ramble on more, but really one must just watch and see if they like it.  I do suggest you give Annie Frost a chance.  It really is a nice concept and different from some of the other settings of many law enforcement shows.  One thing last night was the way Annie used music to get in the fugitive's head.  Just a nice little element to the process.

CHASE is definitely worth a look this TV Season.

BDS

4 comments:

  1. Man, this looked interesting, but I'm watching way too much stuff now as it is. I watched The event right before it and thought that was pretty good as far as premiers go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Event will fizzle, like Flash Forward. Castle was awesome and it is tough that both are on the same time, but Hulu should solve that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's what Im afraid of. I liked FF and now will never know how it was supposed to end. I think all these shows that are like that(story driven over seasons) should have some kind of clause that allows a show to at least have some kind of 2 hour movie wrapping things up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what did you think of the 2nd event episode? I thought it gave up enough answer to keep things strung along. And Mr. Lee is actually 1 of them? WoW...fake blood line in his arm was wild.

    ReplyDelete