Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bat Family History, Stephanie Brown Style

 This was posted on the DCU Blog the other day and I wanted to post it to make sure it was seen.  I was lazy until Rich Lovatt saved me the time in gathering it up easily.  I really think this is a funny retelling of the Bat Family history.  Stephanie Brown has been my one bright spot in my buying and reading this year.  Issue #15 is probably a good jumping on point if you want to see what all the fuss is about.  This history is a follow up to Stephanie feeling Wendy needs to know the background on what she is stepping into as Proxy.  Wonderful tease here in these panels.

BDS


1 comment:

  1. I love this. Thanks for the heads' up. I went to DC Online and saved the images and posted this on our blog with a thank you and a link to yours. I was hoping you didn't mind the free advertising to all 5 of our fans.

    ReplyDelete