Friday, June 16, 2017

HeroesCon 2017 Day One

 I rook few pics today as I was trying to get to people for a commission and to get the many books I had signed.  It was good to be in the convention hall seeing things I love.  I really started to relax and let the worries of the outside world float away.  I was first on two commission list.  That was awesome.  I am running on a tight budget, but think I did well today.  

What is going to be interesting is tomorrow.  I had cosplayed before.  I know I look silly compared to the people with body types and and costume that are better.  O know I will calm down and enjoy, but still that nervousness remains.  It will help on buying.  I am going to focus on cosplay except for seeing Roy Thomas.

Today I really tried to take advantage of being able to have conversations with creators.  I am so glad to be able to take that time.  Paul Jenkins was even better than when I met him at the Ssalefish Alters signing.  Also, Ssalefish Comics, my LCS is awesome.  They let me leave my Print that we get as advance ticket holders at their both.  Brett and the gang are the greatest.  I hope I can keep up the pace.  I hope to take many more pics for you tomorrow.

BDS



No comments:

Post a Comment