Friday, April 24, 2015

Yesterday, A break

I will most likely not get a Flashback Friday up tonight.  We are getting ready to have a Youth Fundraiser for Summer Camp, a Yard Sale.  The best thing was that I was able to at long last get back to Campbell University Divinity School.  It was a break I needed. 

My favorite and the Professor that helped me the most retired this week.  All semester they have had Alumni come to his final Worship and Spiritual Formations class.  In March they had 59 alumni there, it is a class of about 12.  I am glad there were just four of us.  It made the very last class a bit special. 

He is a unique person that models and is a great example of what a Christian should be.  I wish there were a way I could have every church member I ever serve grasp the lessons he taught me.  It was just a nice visit that lead to another side trip.

I stopped to see my cousin that lives near Burlington and spend just a bit of time with her.  That was needed as well.  I needed these moments as the afterschool job and my health conditions have been wearing me down body and soul.

So now I just hope we can have a good Yard Sale and get much money to pay for summer camp.  Take care all.

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment