Thursday, May 9, 2013

I love that picture of Black Canary.  She also is asking me what I plan to do next, I get it, my Blogging has been scattered.  I am really trying to get my head above water with the drama my Youth have provided and the regular summer issues and stresses of my work.  Still, I need to balance that with my Blogging.  It has been the only constant in my writing.  I have so many story ideas, but it all comes back to Blogging where I can practice.

Free Comic Book Day will be the supplier of Flashback Fridays for a bit.  I scored so cool (to me) books for Fifty cents.  Some were newer DC titles.  My goal is to upload and place in the date and time option of Blogger a bunch that will automatically upload every Friday.  I am not sure if it will also place the post in the Google Plus stream or not.  It would be cool if it did.

Update about Iron Man 3.  i went Thursday before the Friday opening and saw the film.  It was really good.  I would not recommend it to people that had not seen the first two flicks.  It contained a bunch of inside jokes.  I enjoyed it a great deal.  What was the coolest was the trailer for Thor.  That is a movie I want to see even more now.  The Wolverine trailer had the opposite effect.  I really didn't care after seeing it.

I bought a copy of X-Men First Class.  Everybody said it was so good and that it was better than Thor.  I do not know what movie they were watching.  I found the beginning to be very disjointed and convoluted.  When an actual story began it was a mish-mash of X-Men stories with new stuff thrown in that really was lackluster.  I was not impressed.  Sure January Jones looked awesome as Emma Frost, but that gorgeous woman in her underwear and the cute Jennifer Lawrence could not save this movie for me.

BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment