Wednesday, August 3, 2011

POLL: Which Character Gets A Weekly Look Next?

So I am letting you decide.  The Poll is on the side bar over to the right of your screen.  I have almost complete runs of these characters, plus some extra issues of minis and other things I can use.  I will be doing this like the Mantra Mondays.  I have long wanted to do looks at the old Marvel series of the first three.  I have collected almost the complete runs of them over the years.  As for Huntress, I have the series done by Denny O'Neil where she comes to New York and is a great read.  Plus the more modern year one look DC just recently did.  So here is your chance to pick the next book I am going to focus on and try to write about an issue each week.


BDS



1 comment:

  1. I just finished the Essential Savage She-Hulk, and if I had more time and energy, I'd review it on my blog, so I'd really be interested to hear what you have to say about it.

    ReplyDelete