Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh Well

I got behind because of work and just feeling a bit like no one was reading so I put it on the back burner.  I am pondering when to go to the shop.  Might be tomorrow or wait until Tuesday when I have to go that way for another reason.  Sorry about the Flashback Fridays.  I have a book, well, many books to use, just haven't written anything.  I will try and see if anyone has a pic of me in my Trunk-Or-Treat costume this year.  I was Green Arrow.  Not too happy with it.  I had hoped to put a pick of the Iron Man pumpkin a man at church craved for me, but he looks a bit off.  He fell because of some reason and the mouth frankly looks like a blow up doll's.  Anyway.  I do hope to get some reviews of books from HeroesCon up soon.  One is a Christmas release and it is really neat.

BDS 

2 comments:

  1. I visit all the time bro. I'm just a very good poster of comments. 8-(

    I'm that way with FB and over at Chris's site as well. I like to read, but I find it hard to transfer thoughts onto the page most of the time.

    But I swing by here most every day if not every other looking for new content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you, but I'll be stopping by regularly. Great blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete