Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Brightest Day The Atom Special #1

Brightest Day The Atom Special #1
This is a stand alone issue connected into Brightest Day that does have a hook ending that might make you want to follow it on into Action Comics.  One of the great things about this "special" is that the cover price remains at $2.99.  It is a decent read.

What I enjoyed about it was the background on The Atom.  I knew who Ray Palmer was and basically what his powers are, but I had never really gone beyond that basic information.  Here we are given some of his origin and extra material that will become important to the rest of his story.

It is just a solid comicbook read.  Completest will want it for Brightest Day.  Those interested in The Atom would do well to grab this book.  Those that wish to wait should grab it when the extra orders are placed in a back issue sale box.

BDS

1 comment:

  1. I have always liked the Ray Palmer Atom from back in my younger days. Choi never really grew on me when he replaced him. Haven't read this yet but I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete