Wednesday, June 17, 2015

So I am able to post......

Life really has sapped the writing energy from me.  I took that second job and it did help with money issues, but the time schedule and the way it messed with my diabetes running made me have no energy.  I read stuff and even have purchased some books that I wanted to blog about, but when the time came I just felt to bad to do anything.

Still, it is time for HeroesCon and I wanted to post to let the few that do read when I get something up a "heads up" on my posting of pics and writing about the day.  I am looking forward more to just being away than anything.  I have no real goals this year.  I do want to get a sketch of Word Girl and Captain Huggyface done.  That would be cool.  I have a sketch cover Captain America #1 where the Falcon takes on the mantle.  Not sure what to get.  I want Redwing on there I know.  

Really just playing it by ear and going to browse for books and trades.  We will see how well my Print Addiction goes.  Anyway.  Be on the lookout for post on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Word Up!!!
BDS

No comments:

Post a Comment