Friday, August 3, 2012

I am behind a bit

I knew last week would be a bust as I was at Camp with the kids.  My hope was to get back on my Monday and Friday schedule at least, but I did not.  I feel and have felt really bad this week.  It is the diabetes and not having insulin right now I know.  I really hope to get back on track with this part of my hobby.  Just not had the energy right now.  I am also on a long wait between buying books.  I am enjoying some of my DC books greatly.  Some are in an I hope they improve.  Sadly, Birds of Prey are on that last list.  It has been a disappointing run so far.  I wish they would get the book back to the level it was before the restart.  I think I am gonna go to bed now.  My body just feels tired.

BDS

1 comment:

  1. Just about to read the Birds of Prey trade and hoping for good things. Some people seem to really like the New 52 Birds, some don't. I have every issue of the old series, so I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise ...

    ReplyDelete