Monday, September 30, 2019

Random Thoughts

So I have been really busy with life, but I have been reading. Doctor Mirage (currently issue 2 is on the shelves) Started off great. The first issue came out right after Punk Mambo finished. Been buying most Valiant in trades right now, but a few still get gathered in singles. Harley Quinn has started a road Trip with Ivy. Also the demented jester has a new solo under the DC Black label called Harleen. That book is sitting in my pull box. *Sigh* so many have to sit there as I wait for money and time to align with trips to the big city.

Lois Lane has been given her own book again. Gritty look at Freedom of the Press and how it is suppose to work in a Democratic Society. It has had a good start. JLA Odyssey has taken a turn that is oddly weird and great. We have moved it the next stage. I guess the first 12 issues could be seen as the Trojan War, battling against Darksied & the Ghost Sector itself. Now my girl Jess has found a rag tag group determined to stop Darksied. Among them Dex-Starr the Red Lantern tabby from Earth. I liked seeing him there in the book.

She Said Destroy is a gorgeous book that has elements of religion and fantasy clashing. I really like it a great deal as well. Green Lantern & Vampirella are some more books I am reading. I am forgetting some books I know. 

Just wanted to share some of what is on my pull list & off the shelf buys. So take care and buy a comic for a child.

ARS

No comments:

Post a Comment